Thursday, September 5, 2013

Anchors Aweigh

Oops I did it again! It's been almost a week since I've posted.

These days my clients' nails have been taking precedence over my own! I did do this super cute mani this week using an adorable anchor from Hex Nail Jewelry.



These nails were my pride and joy... seriously. I got so many compliments on these babies!

I started out this mani with Essie Mint Candy Apple. Then using a dotting tool I applied Finger Paints Hip Hip Hue-Ray!. And of course I added my anchor with a little bit of nail glue.



I think the anchor was what really made this mani. The great thing about Hex's nail charms is that you can soak them off and reuse them!

Unfortunately I lost mine at the gym (I'm too rough with my nails). :( But I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy another one!


Sorry for being the worst blogger ever, lovelies. Thanks for sticking around <3

No comments:

Post a Comment