Friday, August 30, 2013

Rose Crazed

First off, I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I've posted!! I've been super busy with moving and starting school (my major classes are a handful!) aaaaandddd I got a job at a spa!

So I hope you lovely readers can forgive me for being M.I.A. and for doing the same design once again. Lovely roses.



If it helps any I've never done purple roses! 

I started this manicure with two coats of OPI Do You Lilac It? (I freakin' love it, by the way).



For the roses, I used Maybelline Color Show Amethyst Ablaze, Essie Under Where?, and Essie First Timer for the leaves.




I was a big fan of this manicure, I think I even wore it for the first day of class. 

I hope everyone's been doing well and has a swell weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca I like this mani.Great colors.
    Please follow me.
    poliship.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete