Thursday, August 8, 2013

Glittery French Manicure

I've been missing using a lot of the polishes that I was able to use at school, so I decided I needed to go out and buy some new polishes the other day.

Among them were 2 OPI colors I used for this fresh, fun french manicure.




I started this manicure out with some french tips of OPI Do You Lilac It?. Such a gorgeous lavender color.



Since I was covering it up with glitter, I didn't by any means try to make the tips look perfect, I just threw the polish on there!

The glitter I used was OPI Dot.com, my favorite glitter, probably ever.



I didn't put much glitter on my right hand because I put quite a lot on my left and felt like it was a little too overwhelming!



See what I mean? Don't get me wrong, I love glitter, but it's definitely one of those things you can have too much of.

No comments:

Post a Comment