Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Blue Glitter Chevron Nails

I went to Sally's a couple weeks ago to get a white striper polish. Well, it ended up that the Finger Paints stripers were buy 2, get 1 free so of course I thought "hey I need a new black too" and then had to get the free one as well.

The free striper polish I got was a beautiful blue-ish green glitter. I haven't known what to use it for. Until now.



For this manicure, I started out with two coats of Essie In the Cab-Ana.



I totally adore this color. It's a gorgeous blue teal-ish type that brings a lot of compliments.

For the chevron, I used Finger Paints Art Hue Feeling Young?.



I think the Essie and the glitter striper compliment each other pretty well, but that's about all I can say about this mani. I'd rather have flowers or cheetah print nails over chevron nails any day!


But it's good to step outside of the box every once in a while and be a little adventurous! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww....this mani is so cute! Love the color combos and design. You def did a great job on this mani. Keep creating more.

    ReplyDelete