Thursday, August 15, 2013

Roses Wrapped in a Bow

I'm finally back from Ohio and I have two days left before I go back up to school!

Naturally, instead of packing, I decided to give myself a fun, girly manicure. My favorite way to get some r&r.



I think I found my new favorite way to do bows! 

I started these nails out with three coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Petal Pusher.



This color is very, very sheer. Even 3 coats didn't give make it as opaque as I would have liked. I didn't want that gel look you start to get when you add too many coats so I decided to just leave it.

For the roses I used Sinful Colors Easy Going, Sephora by OPI Casanova Is So Into Me, and Essie First Timer (for the leaves). I also used Easy Going for the bow along with Milani Art of Gold and a little pink diamond.




I decided to start an Instagram strictly for nails so if anyone's on there and wants to keep up with all my nail designs, follow me! @exceptionailsbyrebecca

Instagram  (<- Or just click there to make it easy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment