Monday, August 5, 2013

Vertical Pink Gradient

Today I'm going to show you a super easy, and super adorable design that anyone can do!



I loooove how these look. Did I mention they're super easy?

You start out with a base coat of your darkest color. I chose OPI Grand Canyon Sunset.



Then you take your second color and paint over your first leaving small strips on each side. Do this with two more colors then take a white striper brush and make a white line in the center of your nail.

For my colors I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink, Wet n Wild Tickled Pink, Sinful Colors Easy Going and Finger Paints Hip Hip Hue-Ray!.



Because your putting a couple coats of polish over each other make sure you give these enough time to dry! Unfortunately I ruined mine pretty quickly :/

But at least I got pictures! Hope everyone's week is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment