Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dot Dot Dot

Killer Nails- Matte Black with Dot Dot Dots
Today's mani was done using Wet n Wild Black Creme, NYC Matte Me Crazy, Julep Niecy, and Love & Beauty... Blue? I'm not really sure if the polish has a name or not!


Started out painting my nails Wet N Wild Black Creme. After they were mostly dry, I applied the NYC Matte Me Crazy over them.

And then onto the fun part! I got out my dotting tools and put a line of four large dots of Julep Niecy in the middle of my nails.


(This was painted with my left hand so please don't judge the straightness of my lines too much!) After the pink, I added a line of smaller blue dots on one side.


And a line of the same amount of blue dots on the other side.


Repeat on all nails, and you've got an easy & quick nail design.


I really loved the way the matte made the colors pop.


Now off to get some sleep before my classes tomorrow. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment