Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Post/Peek-a-boo nails

Hello to all in the blog world! 

I've recently become completely obsessed with painting my nails and nail art. It's been one of the few things keeping me sane this summer.

I don't really know much about blogging but I've been encouraged to share my nail designs with the internet world so I'm giving it a shot.

I'm far from being a licensed nail technician (although I wouldn't mind that) but I absolutely love my nail art and hopefully you will too :)

Anyways, on to the good stuff. These are my favorite nails I've done so far:


I call them Peek-a-boo nails. I just started out with two coats of Julep's Mila, then put striping tape on, painted Wet n Wild's Black Creme over it, took off the striping tape when the black polish was almost dry and viola! 

One more picture of these babies for your viewing pleasure.

Hope to see you all again soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment