Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dots

Killer Nails- Dots Good morning!
Before I got into nail art, I used to love to paint my nails solid white. So naturally, I love nail art designs with a white background.

Today I've got a colorful dotted mani for you:

I took a few pictures throughout the process, but not one every step of the way (don't ask me why). 

To begin, I applied two coats of Julep's Kate. By the way, I use Beauty Secret's Base Coat before every mani if anyone was wondering!

After that dried I started adding dots using a dotting tool:

The colors dotted on above are Love & Beauty Purple from Forever 21, Revlon Posh, and Nina Ultra Pro's Blu Blaze. You could definitely stop here if you like this look, but I wanted something even more fun and colorful.


Yellow always brightens it up a little more! This polish is Julep's Blake.

For the finishing touch I put on Julep's Niecy. Locked it all on with Seche Vite Topcoat and called it a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment