Thursday, August 23, 2012

Holographic Nails

Holographic Nails- Layla Flash Black Today I want to show you all my favorite nail polish.

It's called Layla Flash Black and it's holographic. Yes, I said it, holographic.


What exactly does that mean, you ask?

The most gorgeous fascinating nails ever! Literally could not stop staring at my nails.
This polish really looks gray in low light situations but you still get those beautiful little rainbows.
I bought Layla Flash Black for $15 off zappos.com. I'm not the kind of girl to shell out $15 for one bottle of nail polish but once I saw it I had to have it. And it did not disappoint!
It's fairly easy to apply. I heard base coat makes the polish streaky so you just buff your nails and then apply two coats of the polish.
The only problem I had with these was how easily the tips chipped, even with my Seche Vite topcoat.
Regardless, still my favorite polish of my collection! What do you think?

2 comments: