Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Review

Killer Nails- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Review Sorry for being a no show yesterday (if there's anyone out there keeping tabs on me). I woke up sick and was dragging all the way through my first day of classes. Not fun.

Anyways, today I want to tell you about Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. The ones I used were called Kitty, Kitty.


Let me start with the application. These strips come so long that it's difficult to put them on without getting creases. I've also got pretty small hands so in addition to trimming the length, I also needed to trim the sides of these. I'll admit I did get a little frustrated with this.


 When I had them on, I felt like I needed to do a little something to make my nails unique, so I painted  Milani's Disco Lights onto my ring fingers.



Then I just put Seche Vite over these to make 'em last. I kept these on for 5 days and only had minimal tip wear on a few fingers. I had to put some elbow grease into taking them off so I think they would have lasted a few more days.

Bottom line is it sucks to put these on, but they look great and last a long time.
I don't think I'll ever use them again, but if you're looking for a cheap (cheaper than going to a salon) and long lasting manicure Sally Hansen is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment