Monday, August 20, 2012

Olympic Nails

Killer Nails- Olympic Half Moon Nails I meant to get this blog rolling before the Olympics ended so I could show off these nails, but I just didn't get around to it.

Here you have them now, my Olympics-inspired nails:
For this manicure, I started out with two coats of Revlon's Gray Suede:
In my opinion, this is the perfect nude polish. I absolutely adore it.
After the Gray Suede, I applied Maybelline's Navy Narcissist, Julep's Blake, Wet n Wild's Black Creme, Revlon's Posh, and Rimmel London's Stiletto Red in half moons:

I was originally going to leave them like this, but I wanted a more uniform feel to them so I decided to add a line of Milani's Art of Gold under each 'ring':
And there you have it! Four more years until my next Olympics nail art design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment