Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Change in Seasons

Today I'm participating in my second Polish Days! The theme this time was back to nature.

Since we're at that stage between Winter and Spring, I decided to try to symbolize that change in season.



They're supposed to be leafless trees. I gave them a warm background to give them a Spring feel.

I started out with two coats of Sinful Colors Easy Going. Then I did a gradient using Julep Lynn, Sephora by Opi Casanova Is So Into Me, Love and Beauty Purple, and Maybelline Color Show Amethyst Ablaze.



To draw the trees I used Sinful Colors Time Off.

I'm not too crazy about these nails, I think they turned out okay, but I could've done better. I did like how my thumb turned out though.



They're definitely different!

What do you all think? By the way check out all the other nails done for Polish Days:


8 comments: