Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Heart Nails

It's February, which means that Valentine's Day is right around the corner!

Today I decided to do some heart nails in an effort to be festive.



I started out this manicure with two coats of China Glaze Angel Wings.



It's another holo glitter that I got along with China Glaze Glistening Snow (which can be seen in this post).

Then I just taped off stripes with striping tape and painted on Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink. My stripes turned out a little messy but I didn't mind.



For the heart, I cut out a heart shape in a piece of scotch tape and painted over it. Also didn't turn out completely perfect, but I kind of like it better that way!

Then I outlined the heart in Stripe Rite Pink to make it pop.



I'm pretty much in love with this manicure. Gold and pink are two of my favorite colors!


Now, who wants to be my Valentine? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment