Thursday, February 21, 2013

Glittery Red and Pink Cheetah Print

The nails I'm going to show you today I'm not too crazy about. They're a little too eccentric for me, but I've gotten a couple of compliments on them, so I decided to post them anyways!



I started this manicure out with two coats of China Glaze Angel Wings. (Has anyone caught on how obsessed I am with this polish yet?!)

Then using a dotting tool, I put on some blobs of Revlon Raven Red. Then I outlined the blobs and added some squiggles and dots using Stripe Rite Pink.



I kind of wish that I would've used normal cheetah print colors for this manicure, but hey, you live and you learn!

My first ever cheetah nails are still my favorite cheetah print that I've done. Maybe I'm just being too much of a perfectionist now.



Any opinions on these funky cheetah nails?

2 comments: