Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tribal Teal

So I realized the other day that I've never done tribal nails before.

These aren't what you would call traditional tribal nails. I think they've got a little Egyptian type flare to them.



Now I know everyone knows how much I love pink. But have I told you how much I love teal?! Because I do. And everyone loves gold, obviously.

I started these babies out with two coats of Julep Daphne.



I guess that this color is more of a summery color, but who cares! I'm wishing it was summer right about now.

Anyways, I added a gold strip down the middle with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden. I just used the polish's brush for this since it didn't need to be perfect.



To make the "tribal" pattern I used Sinful Colors Time Off. I just outlined the gold, did zigzags, and added some dots.



I'm really pleased with how these turned out. They're very elegant and beautiful!


I'm going to try to start posting more so don't give up on me just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment