Saturday, March 2, 2013

3 Cheers for Black, White and Pink!

I meant to post these nails yesterday, but I found out I got into my major so I was too busy being excited about and celebrating that that I forgot!

I haven't been having much inspiration for nail art lately, too many other things on my mind I guess, so I just went with a simple design for these nails.



I started out with two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink.

Then I taped off half my nail and painted on Pure Ice Black Out. For the white stripes I just freehanded them with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.



Since my edges were a little messy, I added a line of Milani Art of Gold to clean up the look a little.



I also love the sparkle Art of Gold added to this manicure!

I also decided to try a new topcoat because my Seche Vite always gets tacky before I've finished the whole bottle. I got Sally Hansen Insta-Dri which doesn't dry quite as fast as Seche Vite, but so far I'm really liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment