Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm Irish in every sense of the word. My last name is Kelly and my mom's maiden name is O'Brien.

So you know I had to do some St. Patty's Day nails to celebrate!



If you feel like you've seen these nails before, it's because I got my inspiration from Adventures in Acetone!

For my base I used two coats of Revlon Posh.



The other colors used for the rainbow were Revlon Raven Red, NYC Lexington Yellow, Stripe Rite Green, Love & Beauty Light Blue, and Maybelline Color Show Amethyst Ablaze.

The pot of gold was done using Sinful Colors Time Off and gold microbeads from Michael's.



I love how these came out, I'm going to try to preserve them for a couple of days!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment