Thursday, March 14, 2013

Vintage Dots and Flowers

I'm on Spring Break and I have been enjoying it to its fullest! So much so that today is the first day I've turned on my computer in almost a week.

Last night I checked my email and realized that I had missed Polish Days! Luckily, I can still submit my design, even though I'm late!



For this totally adorable vintage design, I started out with two coats of Pure Ice Black Out.

Then using a dotting tool, I added rows of dots with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.




For the roses, I threw on some dots using Sephora by OPI Casanova Is So Into Me and then added some accent with Stripe Rite Pink and Stripe Rite Green for the leaves.



I'm so pleased with how these turned out, I love vintage designs! I think I did a pretty good job for them being so last minute.


Thanks for stopping by to check them out! :)
And if you've got some extra time check out all the other talented bloggers who participated in Polish Days:


3 comments:

  1. What a great combination of B&W with roses! I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the black against the flowers in this mani!

    ReplyDelete