Saturday, March 23, 2013

Down Here In the Deep Blue Sea

These nails were designed specifically for The March Crumpet Amateur Nail Contest.

The theme was blue so I thought perfect, I've been wanting to do oceany nails for a while now!



Obviously I had to find a way to incorporate pink into this design ;) No, but really, I thought some jellys would be a perfect way to say 'ocean' instead of 'blue gradient'!

The colors used for this gradient are Love & Beauty Blue, Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist, and Nina Pro Ulta Blu Blaze. Our lovely jellyfish friends were done with Stripe Rite Pink, a dotting tool and Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White along with Sinful Colors Time Off.



I feel like some of their eyes got a little wonky, but hey, it adds character! 

I'm a little bit (a lot) in love with these nails, and I hope everyone voting in the contest will be too!! Thanks for coming by to check 'em out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment