Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Confetti Funfetti

Well... I tried to do the pattern again from my Accidental Awesomeness post.

I think it still needs some work, but I'm definitely improving! And even though they're not perfect, they're still cute.



Is anyone starting to see the pattern?! I hope so :) 

These nails are colorful and fun, and they remind me of confetti or maybe funfetti cake, hence the name of this post.

I started these babies out with two coats of Revlon Gray Suede.

In case you're not a regular reader and haven't seen my 10,000 swatches of Gray Suede!

I used a small dotting tool to put on Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink, NYC Lexington Yellow, and Nina Pro Ulta Blu Blaze.



My new topcoat did me dirty and smeared my middle finger. I guess that's really my fault for being too impatient, but let's just blame the topcoat!



I will conquer this pattern. It's going to happen, just you wait and see!

Hope everyone's having a good week so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment