Thursday, March 21, 2013

Teal Chevron Tip Nails

I'm actually kind of confused about what chevron nails are, but I'm pretty sure that these are chevron tip. Google wasn't really helpful in my quest to find out.

If they're not, sue me. (And let a sister know what chevron nails are!)



I have been loving teal lately. I think it's because Spring is finally here, so I'm going a little teal crazy!

I started this manicure off with two coats of teal (Julep Daphne).

It looks super blue in this picture, it's more green in person!
After my base polish was completely dry, I applied scotch tape in a V and painted on some Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden.

After that had dried, I freehanded the white using Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.



These nails are simple and cute, and satisfy my craving for Spring styles!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment