Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Accidental Awesomeness

I just realized it's been a week since I've posted! February's been a busy month for me.

I did these nails a couple of days ago. They were supposed to be a completely different pattern but I guess I didn't plan them out too well! Despite this, I still think they turned out good.



Some people have called them flowers, some just called them a cool pattern. I'd go more with the second one, but either way, I like the look of them!



This manicure started out as two coats of Pure Ice Black Out. 

The dots were done using a dotting tool and Nina Ulta Pro Blu Blaze, NYC Lexington Yellow, and Love & Beauty Blue.



Now that I've tried this pattern out (and failed, but in a good way) I think I have more of a handle on how to do the original manicure I was going for.

Stay tuned to check out what these nails were supposed to look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment