Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras!

Today's Mardi Gras, also known as Fat Tuesday.

In an effort to avoid studying last night, I did some festive, wild nails to celebrate the occasion.



This mix-and-match manicure is far from what I normally do. I do mostly uniform nails because that's what I'm comfortable. But hey, you're not living until you're outside your comfort zone!

The polishes I used for this manicure were NYC Lexington Yellow, Revlon Posh, Maybelline Color ShowAmethyst Ablaze, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden, Nina Ulta Pro Pretti Pink, and Milani Art of Gold.



I also used green, red, gold, and purple microbeads as an accent for the crown on my ring finger and representing beads on my middle finger.

Even though this manicure is unlike the manis I normally do, I really love it! It's so fun and festive.



I hope everyone has a wonderful Mardi Gras and stuffs themselves with delicious treats!

Thanks for stopping by :)





No comments:

Post a Comment