Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My First Cheetah Nails

Killer Nails- Blue and Pink Cheetah Print Nails I've been a bit uninspired with my nails lately. I've had a million things on my plate and am still trying to balance school with everything after my summer off.

I've been wanting to do cheetah nails for a while, but have been too chicken to despite hearing about how easy they are.

So today, I just went for it.


Far from perfect, but not too shabby, huh?

I wanted these to be fun, bright colors so I started out with a coat of Love & Beauty Blue (still not really sure if this polish has an actual name).


Then I added some pink blobs in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink with a dotting tool.


Then with a nail art brush I accented the blobs with Wet n Wild Black Creme. I didn't fully outline the blobs so it would look more natural. I also added squiggly lines and dots in between the blobs. I just got creative and had fun with it.


My ring finger and pinky got a little messed up when I put top coat on, but from far away they're fine.

My favorite finger was my middle finger on my right hand.


Next time, I'll have to try to make all of them look that good!





2 comments: