Monday, September 10, 2012

Purple Dream

Killer Nails- Purple Dream I love doing gradients. And dots. Because they're both so simple and look so great. So today's manicure is a combination of both!

I decided to do a purple gradient because I've been considering entering Chalkboard Nails Nail Contest and choose to play around with 'cool' colors.


For this gradient I used Maybelline Color Show Metallics Amethyst Ablaze, Nina Ultra Pro Pretti Pink, and Love & Beauty Purple.

I felt like it needed a little more pizazz, so I added white dots down the center with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.


My roommate said this gave them a 'tribal' feel. I think they draw more attention to the different colors in the gradient, which I like.


I'm not sure if I'll end up entering this design into the contest, or if I'll come up with another. I'll have to sleep on it!


Thanks for stopping in, lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment