Friday, September 7, 2012

Starfish Nails

Killer Nails- Starfish Manicure TGIF! So today I want to show you this super cute starfish manicure I accidentally did one day. The only problem is that I didn't get any pictures of it on a good quality camera. So excuse my pixely blurry pictures!


You can still see the adorableness, right?

Originally I painted all of my nails with Julep Kate and was trying to do a swirled manicure with Julep Niecy but it was a complete mess and the only nail that turned out good was my pointer finger where a little starfish had appeared.



So I just rolled with it and left my pointer finger and painted the rest of my nails Niecy.

On my left hand I decided to put the starfish on my ring finger.


Definitely need to redo this manicure and purposefully add the starfish next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment