Friday, September 28, 2012

Donut Nails

What could be better than donuts? A donut manicure!



Delicious, no? 

How to do these adorably fun nails, you ask? Good news for you, they're pretty easy.

I started out with a coat of Revlon Gray Suede. My favorite nude everrr if you recall.


Then I just painted Julep Niecy on the tips. It doesn't have to be perfect. I actually purposefully tried to make it uneven so it would look like the icing on a donut.


To make it look more clean and add some 'pop' I outlined the pink in Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.


To finish them off I added 'sprinkles' of Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze and Julep Blake with a nailart brush.



They look good enough to eat! 

Thanks for reading (:

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! So much for not chewing on my nails...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, this manicure is not for the recovering nail biter ;)

      Delete