Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Egyptian Nails

Killer Nails- Gold and Black Egyptian Manicure Okay, so in all actuality, these nails have nothing to do with Egypt. But the color combo reminded me of Egyptian Pharaohs so just roll with it.


Simple, yet elegant. 

I didn't take pictures during the nail painting process. Much too lazy for that today! I started out with two coats of Revlon Gray Suede. The black was done with Wet n Wild Black Creme and the gold is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden.


This is what I originally intended for the nails to look like, but I felt like they looked way too bare.

So I got out my dotting tool and added some extra gold accents.


I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I usually try to match my outfit to my nails so I like that these will match well with almost anything.

Until tomorrow, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment