Friday, September 21, 2012

Yellow Pinstripe Nails

Good morning! I've got a bright cheery manicure to kick off this Friday morning.


Yellow and white pinstripes.

What is this beautiful yellow polish, you ask? Julep Blake. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this color. I'm not a big fan of yellow, but I do think this color is quite pretty.


For this manicure I just did two coats of Julep Blake and then used Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White to paint on the white stripes. 

I freehanded the stripes and although you can kind of tell for some of them, I think they turned out pretty good overall.


I realized the picture above is almost identical to the first picture, but they're different! If you look closely...

Oh well. Hope everyone has a great Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment