Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nail Fail

I'm not perfect. And neither was this manicure I attempted.

Not even in the least bit... and it took forever to do...


Shield your eyes! Run away in fear!

Pretty much a train wreck. I tried to make my middle finger unique from the others. You can see for yourself how that one turned out.

I did, however, like how my thumb turned out!


If only they all could have turned out like that.

I decided to do a different design on my right hand after seeing how my left hand turned out.


This hand was bearable, but ultimately I just wasn't satisfied. It was just an off day for nail art for me.

In case anyone was wondering, the polishes used for this mani were Julep Kate and Milani Disco Lights (featured in the pictures).

Let's hope my next mani turns out better!

No comments:

Post a Comment