Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rose French Manicure

Killer Nails- Rose French Manicure Sorry that I've been MIA for the weekend! It was my roommate's 21st birthday so I haven't had a free moment to redo my nails.

I know I did roses not too long ago but I saw this twist on rose manicures that I couldn't resist.



A rose french manicure! I would suggest clicking these to see them bigger so you can see the detail of the tiny little roses.

This was a pretty quick manicure. I applied 2 coats of Julep Lynn to begin.

I love this color, it's such a nice subtle pink. And it's got some orange tones to it. Love love love.
Then with a dotting tool, I applied Rimmel London Stiletto Red to the tips of my fingers. Sinful Colors Easy Going was the accent for the roses and Relvon Posh for the leaves.
I've totally been digging the florals lately. I need to start doing more fall appropriate nails!
Maybe when it starts getting colder I'll be more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment