Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Daisies and Stripes

Killer Nails- Daisies and Stripes I can't believe I'm writing this post so late, today has been way too busy!

Let's get right down to business. I've been wanting to do another floral pattern and I had sunflowers in mind (my favorite flower) but these turned out more like daisies in my opinion.

Pretty darn cute, if ya ask me. 
I started out with two coats of Wet n Wild Tickled Pink and threw some topcoat on that to make it dry quicker.
Then I set to painting my little flowers. For them, I used Julep Blake and Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White. I tried to make the placement different on each nail. I think my middle finger is definitely my least favorite though. The flowers peeking in the nail is much cuter to me.
For my left hand, I decided to do something different. My roommate's boyfriend suggested stripes so I ran with it.
I love the way this manicure turned out! It's super girly and fun. The pink and yellow also compliment each other really well.
My mismatched (yet matched) hands. 
Thanks for reading! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment