Monday, May 27, 2013

My First Client

Hello loves! I finished my first week of nail school on Friday. So far so good, I'm just anxious for my teacher to stop thinking of me as "new" and let me start doing other people's nails!

I did have two clients this last week though. One was a 3 year old and the other is the one I'll show you.



Meet Amhanda! My teacher fills gloves with rice and has us glue acrylics on them so we can get some polishing practice.

For her mani I used two coats of Opi Dulce De Leche. Then I did a different design on each of her hands.



For this design, I used Sinful Colors Rose In Your Nose to do the criss cross pattern and Sinful Colors Bad Chick for the dots.



Her other hand was done with Bad Chick and Sinful Colors Flower Girl. My teacher showed me this design.

This hand was definitely my favorite. I felt like the design was very elegant and pretty!



Tomorrow starts my second week of nail school.

 Keep your fingers crossed I'll be able to work on some living (grown up) hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment