Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Turtle Nails

I love turtles. Like serious love. My birthday is actually National Turtle Day so turtles and I have a deeply rooted connection.

These nails were supposed to be done for my birthday, but the decals ended up getting shipped to my old apartment so my turtle mani had to wait. But wait no longer, I got them this weekend!

Pink turtles. My life is complete.

I started this manicure out with two coats of Essie Azure. 

My little 3d turtles (I got twelve different colors of them) came complete with Nail Glue, so I just put some on the back of the turtles and popped them on.



This is easily the cutest and simplest manicure I have ever done. My dad pointed out that 3D turtles aren't very practical.

Clearly he doesn't understand that nail art is rarely practical!



Couldn't be happier with these nail decals! I think they'll only last me until next time I have to wash my hair, but you better believe I'm going to enjoy them throughly until then.

How could you not love these cute little decals?!

2 comments: