Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Five Senses

Polish Days is here once again! The theme this time was the the number 5.

I really struggled to think of something to do. I finally decided today to do the 5 senses.



At first I was just going to draw a finger, tongue, ear, nose and eyes but I thought that wasn't very fun or exciting so I did a velvet nail for touch, a lollipop for taste, music notes for hearing, roses for smell, and sequins for sight.

I started out with a base of two coats of Pure Ice Black Out for all of the nails.



The other polishes I used for this mani were Stripe Rite Pink, Ulta High Roller, Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White, Relvon Raven Red, and Stripe Rite Green.

The black flocking powder and the gold sequins were both purchased from Michael's.



I'm really pleased with how these turned out! My favorite's definitely my pinky but I could be biased seeing as it look me like 10 minutes to place all the sequins :)


Check out all the other brave nail artists who did Polish Days:

5 comments: