Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Microbead Procrastination

This week has been super super busy for me which is why I haven't gotten around to posting!

I had finals and had to pack up all my stuff for when I move in Fall. Then today I did the Color Run



Here are my before and after pictures, I got absolutely covered in paint. It was a blast :)

In between all my busyness, I did manage to do my nails. At 2 in the morning after studying all day. When I should have been sleeping. Can you tell that I've got my priorities in order?



I am absolutely in love with how these turned out. Under normal circumstances, I would never spend this much time doing my nails, but procrastinating makes me do crazy things.



For the base of this manicure I used three coats of Sinful Colors Easy Going. While the third coat was still wet, I threw on the microbeads.

Or rather meticulously placed them on. The only ones I really threw on were the ones on my pinky.



For my thumbnail, I put a coat of Revlon Popular over Easy Going.

If anyone's wondering, I got the microbeads from Michael's for a couple of bucks. 

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment