Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pink Gradient Dots

Manicures with dots are still one of my favorite things to do.

It's not that I don't love a good challenge, it's just so nice to pull out a dotting tool and go to town sometimes. You know what I mean?



Especially when I get results like this! When I started out I didn't really have a clue of what I was going to do, I just had on two coats of China Glaze Immortal.



Most of the time when I do nail art, I do it in steps. I'll paint on my base, let it completely dry, do a few non-related nail things then come back to do my designs.

So I pulled out my box of polish and started dotting on pinks. At first I was just going to do two rows, but then my (really cute) maintenance guy came to fix my clogged tub and we started talking so I just continued doing rows and rows.



I could've done a better job at the gradient part of this manicure but like I said it wasn't planned.

From top to bottom the polishes I used were: L'oreal Tangerine Crush, Stripe Rite Pink, Sephora by OPI Casanova Is So Into Me, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink, Wet n Wild Tickled Pink, Sinful Colors Easy Going, and Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.


Off to study for finals (or watch the Walking Dead?)! Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. There are amazing, i'm your follower.

    Kisses♥

    http://www.laura-recomendaciones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete