Friday, April 5, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Not that there's anything to worry about it, it's Friday! I'm going home this weekend to visit my best friend before she moves away to Ohio for grad school (Don't leave me Ana!!)


We've been friends since we were that big, and we're closer than sisters <3

I'm going to miss her, but I'm so happy for her and so proud of her! So Ana: "When you worry call me 
I make you happy". As happy as my nails are today!



Alright, so if you know me, then you know I'm just a tad bit weird. And if you don't know me, then I'm just going to tell you straight up, I like to put everything on my nails I possibly can..

I've been wearing two coats of Sephora by OPI's Casanova Is So Into Me for the last couple of days meaning to get around to doing some nail art.



Well I've been busy (busy and lazy can be used interchangeably, right?) and didn't get around to doing my nails.

Today I was looking through some old scrapbooking things and I found really cute smilie face stickers so I popped one on my thumb nail and it fit so perfectly and looked so cute. It all just kind of got out of control from there.



But really though, you can't tell me that these nails aren't adorable!! I love the way the yellow one looks. I think I'm definitely gonna have to do a manicure with just those and a black base coat.


I hope everyone has a great weekend, I know I will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment