Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Green Tree Nails

This week has been a little hectic (I say as I write this post at 1 a.m.). I've got exams and papers and heaps of work to do, but that will not keep me from blogging!

I did these nails over the weekend. It's another simple design, so forgive me, I need some simplicity in my life.



My sky nails from last Friday were supposed to be trees, but ended up not being, so I still had trees on the brain over the weekend.

I started this manicure out with Essie Coat Azure. This is the first Essie polish that I have ever owned.



If you're wondering why I've never had an Essie polish before this it's because I'm a poor college student. Like seriously poor. But I found this polish on the FSU Free & For Sale page for $2 and snatched it!

Anyways, I used Julep Boris & Nicole for the base of the tree and then with a dotting tool made the leaves with Revlon Posh and Stripe Rite Green.



Since it was such a simple, quick design I decided to do my right hand too which I usually never do!



Yes, my nails on my right hand are a lot shorter. I have to have full use one of my hands without worrying about breaking a nail!

These nails would be perfect for Earth day, too bad I'm a week early. Guess I'll have to come up with something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment