Friday, April 19, 2013

Cancer Awareness

Tomorrow morning I'm running my first 5K! All the proceeds of it go to Camp Kesem FSU, which is a college student run summer camp for kids with a parent who has cancer.

I'm super excited for the 5K and to be doing it for such a great cause! I decided to rock nails with the Cancer Awareness ribbon for it.



I started these out with two coats of Pure Ice Black Out. Then using a striping brush I drew on the ribbons with Love & Beauty Lavender.

When I tried taking pictures, the ribbons looked white, so I decided to outline them with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White to show the true color.



I'm really pleased with how these turned out! I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll be able to run the 3 miles in 24-27 minutes. 


I've been feeling a little under the weather the last few days so I'm not going to push myself too hard, but I'm definitely going to try for 24! Either way I know it'll be a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment