Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Starfish Nails 2.0

Today I got a package full of polishes from Peace, Love, and Polish's Blog Sale!

Amongst them were the ones that inspired the starfish nails I did today.



I started out this lovely manicure with two coats of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie.



I adore this polish. I think it's perfect for depicting a sea. I wish I would've had it when I did my jellyfish nails!

To make the adorable little starfish I used L'oreal Tangerine Crush. Then I added the white dots with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White (shocker, I use this polish in like every mani) with a dotting tool. 



I'm pretty much in love with these nails because I'm in love with everything that has to do with the sea. Can you tell I'm a Florida baby? :)




This wasn't my first time doing starfish nails. A million years ago, when I first started getting into doing nail art I attempted to do some.

I think I've just made some slight improvement since then.... :)


What do you guys think of my starfish nails? Too cliche or too cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment