Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring is here!

Well I guess technically Spring started two weeks ago, but it's still been pretty chilly here. But now it's starting to warm up again!

To bring in the Spring I decided to do some fun, colorful Spring nails inspired by the Easter basket my mom gave me:




To start out I did two coats of Love & Beauty Light Blue (yes, I've decided to just name the polish myself, roll with it).



For the rest of the design, I used dotting tools and striper polishes. I used Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze, Stripe Rite Pink, Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White, NYC Lexington Yellow, Maybelline Color Show Amethyst Ablaze, Revlon Posh, Stripe Rite Green, and Milani Awesome Orange.



I probably should've picked greens that weren't as similar for the green flower, but I promise they are two different colors!



I love how colorful these nails are, they really say Spring, in my opinion!

They took a bit of time to do it, but they were totally worth it, and really not that difficult, just time consuming.



Did anyone notice that my Easter basket is empty? I've been enjoying all my chocolate a little too much... :)


Remember, Friday is only 4 more days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment