Friday, April 12, 2013

The Sun is Up, The Sky is Blue

The beautiful warm weather we've been having lately put me in the mood to do some sky nails!

Originally I had planned to do blue sky nails with clouds and then trees over the sky. But I decided to just stick with the sky and add a sun instead.



This manicure is simpler than most I've done lately, but sometimes simple is good and refreshing!

For this manicure I started out with two layers of Nina Ulta Pro Blu Blaze. Then using a make-up sponge I dabbed on some Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White. I felt like the clouds needed that extra pop so I added China Glaze Glistening Snow.



When I finished with the clouds I thought I really can't cover these up with trees, they're too cute.

So I decided to save the trees (how green of me!) for another day and another nail art adventure and drew on the sun with NYC Lexington Yellow. I felt like Mr. Sun needed some extra pizazz too so I went over it again with China Glaze Angel Wings.



Sunny days are happy days for sure.


Happy Friday everyone! And thank you to my new followers, it's good to have you all here :)

1 comment: