Monday, April 22, 2013

Black Cats

I'm happy to report that I ran 27:49 at the 5K on Saturday! Not the 24 I was hoping for but to my defense there were hills and the course was a little over 3.1 miles.

I'm doing another 5K (The Color Run!) in 2 weeks so I'm hoping to shave off some time.

My roommate and I pre-run!

Anyways to the nails! Today I did cat nails because I love cats.



I started this catastic manicure out with two coats of Revlon Gray Suede. Then I painted on the cat heads with Pure Ice Black Out.

The eyes were done with Stripe Rite Green & a dot of Black Out. I used Stripe Rite Pink for the noses and ears. The whiskers were done with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.



I got a lot of little bubbles in my topcoat, which I'm annoyed about, but what can ya do!

Here's a picture of my cat "getting his nails done":



I miss him!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment