Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Flowers and Exciting News!

Today I've got some exciting news to share with all of you! I'm going to school to become a licensed nail technician and I'm starting on Monday!!

I'm doing a 6 week program at Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers. That means I'll be going to school Monday-Friday from 9:30-5 for 6 weeks. I'm going to do my best to keep posting on here, but I might be posting less frequently.

I'm super excited for this opportunity! If you really don't care and are just here for the nails then let's get to it.



Yes, these babies took forever. I had jury duty yesterday and in order to destress I pulled out all my polishes, brushes, and dotting tools and just started painting flowers.

I started this manicure out with two coats of Ulta High Roller.



This polish is very sheer, but definitely very pretty. It has a nice, light shimmer to it.



The other polishes I used for this manicure include NYC Lexington Yellow, Julep Lynn, Love & Beauty Purple, Nina Ulta Pro Pretti Pink, Essie Coat Azure, Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White, Sephora by Opi Casanova Is So Into Me, Julep Susie, L'Oreal Tangerine Crush, Revlon Raven Red, Rimmel London Stiletto Red, Wet n Wild Tickled Pink, Stripe Rite Pink, Love & Beauty Lavender, and Stripe Rite Green.

My favorite flowery nail was definitely my thumb nail.



It was the first one I did and I just dove into it without thinking about it too much, I think that's why it turned out so good!

Happy Hump Day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment