Monday, June 3, 2013

What I've Been Up to

I know, I'm awful at blogging!  Nail school has got me so so busy. I don't have time to write about nails anymore, only time to do them.

So I decided to show you all a couple of the manicures I've done so far.



The base of this manicure is two coats of OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. One of my favorite parts of nail school is having access to OPI polishes, they're all so gorgeous!

The accent nail was done using Sinful Colors Bad Chick.



This is a basic french manicure I did for my mom. I have no idea what the base was but the white was done with Bad Chick.



A little cheetah print accent nail! I believe the base of this manicure is Revlon Beach. The leopard print was done with Sinful Colors Rose in Your Nose and Bad Chick.



I've also been doing MANicures which is a new experience for me! I've been learning so much in such a short amount of time, it's crazy.

Thanks for sticking with me even though I'm horrid about posting. I'll try to do better, promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment