Tuesday, June 25, 2013

All About the Cheetah Print

I haven't been doing so well on keeping up with my posting! I have however been doing lots and lots of nails, both in school and out of school.

I pretty much eat, sleep, and breath nails and I love it! One of my signature nail arts for clients has become cheetah print, so I wanted to show you all some cheetahlicious nails that I've done.



These nails were done on a cosmo student at my school over her acrylics (not done by me!).

I love the way these nails turned out and so did my client. They are fierce.



My client for these was a sweet 12 year old girl who had just started her summer vacation! After I did her nails, her 7 year old sister came to me and asked for a design too. I gave her zebra print but didn't get a chance to snap a picture of it.



I did these lavender and cheetah nails for my friend Emilie. She's got tiny little nails, but like I've said before, little nails need love too!

It's nearly impossible for me to keep track of all the polishes I use on all my clients, so I'm sorry about the lack of polish names my blog's going to be having for the next 4 weeks. 

I hope everyone's week is off to a great start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment