Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Planet Nails

Polish Days is here once again! The theme this time was To Boldly Go. I decided to boldly go to the planets!

I started out my manicure with two coats of OPI Russian Navy.

Excuse my mess, I didn't clean up this mani until I had applied top coat!


 I drool over this color, definitely one of my favorites and (I thought) it was perfect for depicting outer space.

With my perfect background, I drew on various planets. (Don't ask me which planets they're supposed to be though!)



I did use a clipart of the actual planets to inspire me, but they're a loose interpretation, so don't yell at me if I have the coloring/size wrong!

This manicure was done at 11:30 last night when I remembered today was Polish Days so I honestly don't remember all the colors I used on the planets. I was exhausted.



Make sure to check out all the other talented nail bloggers who participated in Polish Days as well:





4 comments: