Thursday, June 27, 2013

GLovin'

As I said before, my teacher fills gloves up with rice and we glue nail tips onto them for practice.

I've done four sets of gloves so far and today I'm going to show you two sets of them.



I started these out with two coats of OPI Dulce De Leche. Then using a make up sponge, OPI La Paz-itively Hot and OPI Grand Canyon Sunset I did the pink gradient. 

I grabbed a dotting tool and added the dots with OPI Alpine Snow.



This is the right hand to my first hand (Also two coats of OPI Dulce De Leche as the base).

The pink for the chevron and the cheetah print is Sinful Colors Rose in Your Nose. The white for the cheetah print is Sinful Colors Bad Chick. And the gold for the chevron is Milani Art of Gold.



Meet Handsel! As you can see, my acrylics have gotten a lot better! You can hardly even tell Handsel has acrylics.

I started her out with two coats of OPI La Paz-itively Hot. I honestly don't know what (OPI) red I used for the roses because it was from school but the detailing was done with Sinful Colors Bad Check and Stripe Rite Green.



These are by far my favorite rose nails that I've done so far. I think the colors go very well together!

Happy almost Friday!

2 comments:

  1. The nails are beautiful (especially those roses) but I'm still a bit disturbed by the hands, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, thank you! They definitely take some getting used to, especially since they're blue!

      Delete